Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big sister brag

My brother is going to be on TV tomorrow night!

Last year, a producer...I mean, "reserve deputy," ...shadowed and filmed Deputy Walter's gang unit for several months and the result is a TV show called "LA Gang Unit."

It airs on A&E tomorrow night, Thursday, July 9, '09. A&E's website says that it's on at 11:00pm and 11:30pm, but my DVR shows that it comes on at 8:00pm and 8:30pm PST.

Justin shows off his skills in episode 2, which shows at 8:30pm (or 11:30pm, depending who you trust).

I'm really proud of him and all he does to protect and serve, and after you watch the episode, you will be too!

Here's a teaser commercial I found on YouTube. You see Justin at about 0:03-0:04 seconds in, on the right hand side wielding his baton. He's given major air time in episode 2.

1 comment:

Jessica & Jeremy said...

We had a good time watching it! Makes ya proud to be related....not that we weren't proud before. ;) He does a great job.