Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Something to blog about

I got a new book at the library, "Heaven," by Randy Alcorn. Dave Ludwig spoke in church a few weeks back and said the book had really got him thinking about heaven in a new way, so I thought I'd check it out. I requested it a few weeks back because it wasn't "in stock" at our library, and then when it came in, you had like 3 days to pick it up. Luckily when we were there today, I was able to pick it up because they hadn't sent it back to it's original library yet. If it's like any of the other books I check out at the library, it'll sit on my shelf for 3 weeks and then I'll have to turn it back in, but I want to try and actually read this one. :)

In other news, tonight we got to visit with some family we don't see often. They have a new baby in the family, who you can see here. She's a beauty! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you read the book yet? -Kalani

Anonymous said...

Have you read the book yet? -Kalani

Apryl Kuhn said...

Can't say that I did. Had to return it yesterday. I think I finished the introduction!