Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Snowing!!!

Yeah, yeah, I know... it's only a light sprinkle. No blizzards here. But any snow is cause for major celebration here in the Mojave Desert! Schools are closed, City services are closed, and everybody's staying home. Woohoo!! Laugh at us if you want, but it's a rare day in Lancaster when the ground is white instead of brown.

Not much sticking at our house yet, but here are a couple pictures my dad sent of his house, about 3 miles up the road:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful ;) I miss the little snow we used to get there in the desert. Lets pray it gets done this week though so we can make it through the Grapevine ;0

Apryl Kuhn said...

Oh, I'm sure it's a one-day thing..haha I'd love snow for Christmas, but I'd rather see you guys. :)