Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sing, Choirs of Angels!

I'm so grateful to God for my children, and my heart is filled with praise to Him when I see them up on stage singing about baby Jesus. It's a sight that at one time, I wasn't sure I'd ever see. Now instead of crying tears of sadness for myself when I see kids doing Christmas programs, my eyes leak tears of joy and thankfulness to the giver of all good gifts, my Father.


Here are a few photos of the kids singing in their various Christmas programs this week.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cry tears of joy with you :) They are just so precious, Our God is an Awesome God ;0

Jessica & Jeremy said...

Kids...God's way of showing us pure faith and joy, and all from a little heart. What a precious gift. You have it double time. ;)