Friday, February 8, 2008

Snowglobes!!!

I've always loved snowglobes, Disney ones in particular, but had never gotten any myself. That changed this past Christmas when Brian got me these two beauties:
Aladdin and Jasmine on their magic carpet ride; it plays "A Whole New World"
Tinkerbell in a bottle, I think in Captain Hook's quarters; it plays "You Can Fly"

Well it just so happened that today they were having a fabulous sale at the Disney Store online- up to 70% off snowglobes! Of course I had to jump on it, especially since they were also offering free shipping on orders over $60.00.

I originally had eight of them in my cart, but I didn't want to go overboard (too late!), so I narrowed it down to just six. The other two will have to come along later.

So now I anxiously await the arrival of my newest snowglobes: Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Mickey's Nightmare (not scary), Pete's Dragon, Disneyland, and Pinocchio and the Blue Fairy. I'll add pictures when they get here. Now to find somewhere to put them all!

No comments: