Monday, June 16, 2008

Agnus Dei- Tyler remix

This video is actually "God of Wonders" and "Agnus Dei," but they're both good, so have a listen, paying attention to the second song for the purpose of this blog.




Got it?

Ok, now I wish I had a video of it, but the quickest way to get a kid to stop doing something cute is to go find the video camera. So you'll just have to trust me when I tell you how Tyler sings it:

"Alleluia... Alleluia...
Holy... Holy...
Are you Lord God on my team!
Woody [from Toy Story] is the Lamb, Woody is the Lamb
You are Holy..."

We've all tried to correct him about the Woody part, but he insists. Secretly, I think it's cute that way... shhhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love both of these songs but I am really hoping I get to hear Tylers version when I am down visiting :)

tate31nym said...

Misheard lyrics are usually better than the originals :)