Monday, April 14, 2008

I wanna be a rock star!

Colby decided last week that he wants to be a rock star when he grows up. He wanted me to cut his hair into a mohawk, but I told him that would have to wait until summertime. We all have our roles to play in his band, and he even started writing some lyrics. You see, his rock band is going to praise Jesus, so their first song goes something like, "Jesus died to forgive us/Jesus died to forgive our sins." He's off to a good start, I'd say! And check out some of these moves (turn up the volume to hear the music)...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


(Not sure why this video and the t-ball one are so pixelated. It must have something to do with the upload to the internet, because they look fine on my computer. Hmmmm)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that brought tears to my eyes, I just want to pinch them :) Colby has some good moves and Tyler was pretty darn good at keeping time with his clapping, you just might have a couple of rock stars, stars for Jesus ;0

tate31nym said...

Is Brian wearing pants?

And that is entirely too much fun.

Yall got some sweet moves out there.