Sunday, October 12, 2008

Decisions, decisions

On Friday, Brian and I hung out at Daisy's Costume Shop for a little while. It's a cool little locally-owned place just filled to the brim with costume stuff. We walked in with no real ideas, fiddled with Beauty and the Beast for a little while (but decided the Beast head was way too impractical and uncomfortable for Brian), and ended up with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. We'll look like an elf and a fairy on growth hormones. I mean, how many 6'8" Peter Pans have you seen? Or 6' tall Tinkerbells for that matter? Who cares, we'll have fun.




Anyway, I digress. At Daisy's, one of the girls who was helping us was Robin, and she had the *cutest* haircut. It was short and sassy, and she wore it really well. So of course I started thinking, "Hmmm... I might like to go short again." I got the name and number of her stylist.




I'm still going back and forth, though. I really liked my hair when it was short and spiky in the back. It was easy to fix, and fun.






But I also like it long. Right now, it's the longest I've ever had it since I was probably.... like 10 or 11. Of course Brian prefers long (why are men always partial to long hair?). He doesn't mind if I cut it, though. He suggested doing something in between first, to see if I like it without going so drastic. But that's half the fun of going really short! haha I feel like my hair is just blah like this... it needs some oomph and fun to it.




I dunno... I suppose I should keep it long at least until after my stint as Tinkerbell. I'll be taking comments and advice until then. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the short hair cut, looks great on you :) In fact, can you send me a bigger pic so I can show that to my hair dresser. Ive been trying to get mine cut like that and hasnt happened yet.