Sunday, March 30, 2008

Watch out, baseball world!


Modelling his spiffy uniform


Warming up

Playing close attention to the batter (not)

Got a hit!

On his way to first base (thanks to his coach reminding him where to run!)

This is his poker face; practicing for manly sports photos of the future

Just watchin'



The kids are a real blast to watch. One little boy needed his shoe tied, so he ran right off the field in the middle of the game to find his mom. Colby had a shining moment when, as he and his teammate were busy playing swords with their mitts, the ball came and whacked him in the chest. We were hoping maybe it would teach him to keep his eye on the ball, but I'm not counting on it.

Here's a snippet of a typical play in the t-ball world...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

Dyann said...

Great baseball pics! My kids are not on teams at all yet, because I live in fear of adding more schlepping to my already harried existence. So they will have to be denied the exeprience until I can summon the energy...And, yep, it's the same Chad. Good memory! Glad you were rooting for him. I was, too! :)