Thursday, November 6, 2008

The decision has been made

Since I had asked for hairstyle input earlier last month, I figured I'd post an update. After several discussions with Brian, I felt confident he was being truthful when he told me he'd like me to get my hair cut any way I wanted. So last night was the big night!



Here's a photo of me last Saturday:



And here I am last night, conveneintly wearing the same shirt I wore on Saturday!







I know I look less than happy in that last picture, but trust me, I love it! I got tons of compliments at Colby's school this morning, which is always nice. :)

On the other hand, the kids were less than enthusiastic. Tyler said, "Your hair doesn't look like yourself," and Colby's reaction was, "It looks ugly, but I still love you." Good thing I have thick skin! ;)

3 comments:

Jessica & Jeremy said...

it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

YAY for short hair :) You look great but I still love you ;0

Anonymous said...

haha! Nice! I, of course, still absolutely LOVE it!