Friday, November 9, 2007

Heaven for feet


Meet the newest addition to my Crocs collection, fuzzy bliss for toesies.
Picked these up tonight at the mall after browsing the web and finding them sold out everywhere. Interesting that things sell out online faster than in the stores these days; a sign of the times. Anyway, I was actually just wondering the other day how I was going to continue to wear my crocs through the winter without my feet freezing. I had resigned myself to the fact that my toes might just have to get cold. It's not like I'll be trudging through snow here in the desert. But then, lo and behold, I saw these advertised in one of my parenting magazines and I thought, "Yes! The answer to all of my problems!" They're so incredibly soft. The thing I love about Crocs is that it feels like you're not wearing shoes, and if I have to wear shoes, I'd rather feel like I'm not. These feel just like you're wearing your most cozy socks out into the big cold world. Brian still thinks they're ugly, now just with fuzz added. It's ok. I'm good with that.

No comments: