Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthdays

There was no better title for this post than simply..."Birthdays." This time of year is a virtual non-stop birthday celebration for our family. Both of the kids and I all have our birthdays within a three week span of each other's.

This year, the kids were thinking about their birthday themes months in advance. Of course along with that, they figured I should have a theme for mine as well. Who was I to argue? Although I told them I didn't want a Hannah Montana or Little Mermaid party, I did say I'd like my party to be something pink. Now mind you, I wasn't actually expecting a party. I was just playing along with the "what kind of birthday do you want?" game.

Apparently someone took me seriously. :) After we got back from dinner at Red Robin (yummmm, my fav), I arrived at my parents' house to find it all decked out in pink balloons and streamers!!

I had a couple helpers to open my pink presents with me.

I got a brick???

Birthday hugs :)

We finished off the party with pink rootbeer floats (made with strawberry soda). So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Looks like a great Birthday :) I like the idea of a strawberry soda float ;0 My hugs to you also tomorrow, love you