Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day

Last week on vacation, Colby was adamant he didn't want to go back to school this year. He even pointed out that you *are* allowed to be absent. I couldn't blame him, though. Nobody wants to think about going back to the grind when you're on vacation.


I'm happy to report that yesterday and again today he was very excited about going back to school, even moreso when he saw lots of his buddies from Junior Kindergarten were in his class again this year.


Brian took the day off from work, not as much to support Colby as to support Mama. :) Last year I was a mess, and up until yesterday, this year I was fine. It hit me last night that he's growing up so fast, and I did shed a few tears.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my big boy going off to school:


Last year, for comparison

And this year

No comments: