Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pictures from last night

I just posted our earplug story from the concert last night, so I thought I'd make a separate post with the awesome shots of the bands I got from our awesome seats.

Ohhhhh wait, that's right. Ms. Security Lady wouldn't let me bring in my camera. So I don't have any awesome shots that I got from our awesome seats.

Thaaat's right. Even though everyone else had cameras (including the chick in front of me who had almost my exact same model), I couldn't bring mine in because it's an SLR.

I remember now. It's not like I'll never see these three top-of-the-line bands all in one place on one night again.

Gee, I almost forgot I couldn't take any FANTASTICLY AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHS. Just completely slipped my mind.

No, I'm not bitter. Not at all.

No comments: